Roundup of updates and improvements this week.16 Dec 2009
We’ve made various minor updates and improvements to WoaH in the last few days. Here is a quick roundup:
- More filtering options on sales orders page.
- Orders list can be sorted in various ways by clicking column headers.
- WoaH remembers you filtering and sorting options when you return to your orders page.
- Switching seasons now takes you back to where you were rather than always redirecting to you to the Dashboard.
- Added colour name column to materials list.
- Renamed Commercial Invoice to Customs Declaration to avoid confusion.
- You can now click through from a shipment details page (after creating a shipment) to quickly create an invoice to cover the value of the shipment.
- Number of pieces and number of product variations awaiting shipment now shown on orders list.
- Improved line sheet layout.
- Fixed line sheet layout issue for products with more than eight variations.
- Swatches cropped and resampled correctly on line sheet PDF.